It's been a long, long, long time right? Heh. I've been busy multiplying. Oops.. No Mummy, I don't mean babies. I mean MULTIPLY. But I shall not give anybody my address unless they ask for it!
Ok updates. I'm even more screwed-up than I was in July. My fanny seems to enjoy doing the thinking still. My brains seems to be dead. It has to be. Cos how else can you explain all these stupid things I do to myself? I pretend to be a cold-hearted bitch. But really. I'm just a nice, sweet girl. Heh. Yeah right. Hrmph. I still think I need to see a shrink and let the fucker tell me what my problems are. Cos my fanny thinks it should do the talking all the time, but really, talking with your mouth (or hole in this case) full is rude. NONSENSE. So yes, I need somebody else to tell me what's my problem.
SIGH. DOUBLE SIGH. TRIPLE SIGH.
I still think I'm not good enough for anybody. My self confidence stinks. DARN.
MJIFU. Now, only I will understd that.
Fly with me please. Take me to the depth of your heart and show me how do I make it work. Bite my lips and make me cry. Kiss me till I die.
~your smile made the difference~
--11/10/2006 12:04:00 AM--