My room is almost ready. Actually it IS ready except for a box that's yet to be unpacked and I also need a matching bookshelf to store my thrashy novels. :p The bed came last Monday. Ive twined like white rose vines around the metal thingies above. My room is in a lovely shade of mauve (though my parents and siblings choose to say it's in an ugly shade of pink - well, it's my room ppl!) and my mum made some lovely flowy white curtains (which ive grown to love even thought it's rather translucent and erm I cant stop thinking that a boogeyman or boogeywoman is peeking at me while i sleep so I have to face my wardrobe when i sleep until the sun comes up, then ill face the curtain which is fucking stupid cos it would be darn bright.. but well... im weird!). You wont believe how uber cosy and romantic (i imagine the one box which is - a darn eyesore - is not there) my room is now. Ive been sleeping and sleeping and curling up in my bed with my book. Im even lazy to go out. And it seems I sleep more than 8hrs per day. Can you imagine that? Me.. who hates to sleep.. sleeping more than necessary. And I love my wardrobe. The sliding doors.. make me feel so grown up. Im trying to keep the wardrobe as tidy as possible. Ive got 2 drawers and 1 huge compartment for my bags and the rest for my clothes which made my mummy a bit worried cos now she has no place for all the duvets, bedlinens and old curtains. But well.. :p.. sorry mummy.. I just wanna be reallllllllllllllll organised this time round. My knickers and bras were arranged very very nicely too. And I counted the number of knickers I have.. abt 53. Not bad. Ahaha. And bras.. erm I forgot. And bags.. erm I forgot. Ok anyway.. I love my room. I know everybody else in my family hates the colour and wouldnt admit how bloody cosy it is esp when i switch on the yellow light. And it's even nicer when I switch on some uber slow music. I havent try Mazzy Star in my new room and I havent painted in it yet. But Ill do that real soon. Cos for now.. it's helluva busy time.. cossssssssss.. my sister's getting married. So many things to do. Or pretend to do (else the parents nag none stop). And Oh.. speaking of the wedding.. Im gonna allow only nice ppl in my room. Those who have fucked-up attitudes or tell me ive put on weight or that the room colour is ugly or disgusting or too dark or anything bad.. well.. they can sit in front of the toilet. Yes. Only NICE PEOPLE are allowed in my room. :p or people at least half as nice as me. Muahaha.
And yes.. speaking of wedding preps.. my parents are seriously uber moody. Uber uber bad tempered. And uber uber naggy. I cant wait for this to be over. It's really sucky. Every single damn thing me and my bros do is wrong. It's so so sucky. I wish the bride would give us a hand too. Hint. Hint. So far no plates have started flying yet.. but I get a feeling that can happen pretty soon. So pls pls.. 15th July come fast. (But of course let the 10th of July go ever so slowly cos it's THE DAY. Yes. The concert day. so sexciting!)
Btw.. Ive got a churidar for the wedding. Not a lengha but a black churidar. It's not uber grand (i dont want to outshine the bride.. muahaha!) but it's uber gorgeous. I love the details on the sleeves. I fell in love with it after Ive tried it on. And it makes me look tall. :) So i bought it. And if u are coming to the wedding.. ull be able to see it. I have yet to decide on what to wear for the solemnization but was thinking of wearing just a blouse and pants. I prolly either wont survive to wear my churidar the next day cos my mum may prolly kill me or id prolly end up having earache cos of the naggings ill have to be put thru by all the older ones. NYEH. Like i care what they say/think/do.
~your smile made the difference~
--7/03/2006 07:23:00 PM--