I'm gonna take piano lessons. I know it's very very late but well, I need something to distract me. To turn me from a nympho to an angel. (YEAH right! Like it could happen.) I am still looking around. Need a very flexible teacher. And who dont mind a student who is so tone-deaf she cant even hum stupid Britney's "Oops I did it again". Hell, I cant even hum the Smurf's theme. But i'll try. I think I have fingers made for piano playing, although some guys beg to differ and said I have fingers for something else. I need to start my lesson before I have 12 fingers. Why, you ask? Well, cos my breasts are gonna start sagging soon. Once they start sagging to my hand-level, I've got 2 extra fingers. AHaha. Sick. Sick stupid jokes. Hell, they are not even jokes.
~your smile made the difference~
--3/09/2006 05:28:00 PM--