From now till 11th Dec. At the Singapore Expo. MUST GO! MUST GO! I may be going later. I need new shoes (who doesnt, right? hehe) and many other things that I dont know I need till I see them at the sale. I hope Fendy is in a good mood. Now I must think of something he needs to get to entice him to follow me to the sale. OOoh.. yes.. socks!!! Ok.. now I gotta have my shower. We need to go to his friend's housewarming (I hope the house is not warm though!) at 4pm. Then perhaps we could go to the sale. Oh wait.. maybe I should wait till Monday. I think there will be a lotta ppl today.. Yes.. Monday is better!! Retail therapy - here I comeeeeeeeeee!! (And I must add - once I 'COME', chances of me getting 'impregnated' with shopping bags are high!) ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--12/03/2005 01:37:00 PM--