<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bloody helll...


Hehe.. it's been a looonggggggggggg time. I came to sweep this place and found so many cobwebs and all.. and since im here.. i think im gonna blog a bit. I dont know what happened to me. Actually it wasnt laziness.. I wanted to blog about something but just couldnt... not until I calm down.. ok.. so here goes..


My mother woke me up early one early Dec morning. She was on the verge of crying. She was saying, " Your father had an accident, Na!" She asked me to call a cab. I was still drowsy with sleep. I saw my father standing downstairs, in the living room so I thought everything was not too bad. The cab came and they, together with my bro, went to East Shore Hospital. I was on leave so I decided to take my shower and go there too. When I reached there, my bro had gone and only my mum and dad was there. She was crying and asking me to go in to see my dad. I didnt dare go in. I was just too scared. My aunt, uncle and granduncle came to my rescue, reaching just in time. They went in to see my dad. My mum told me she cant look at him.. and was saying in malay, "Kepala bapak kau berdarah Na. I think pecah Na." (Your father's head was bleeding. I think he's broken his head.) I started crying then. Cos I know we could all lose my dad. I went to see my dad but he didnt see me. I touched his leg and ran outside when I saw a tear felling off his cheek. My father has always had a high threshold of pain. And knowing him, he would never ever cry. Unless somebody dies or something. I called Fendy and ask him to come down to the hospital as well. My sister and my grandmother came after my phonecall. Both of them were also crying like mad.


The hospital took a scan of my father's head and said it wasnt too good. They said my father was drifting in and out of consciousness. We were all crying hopelessly. We were so scared he'll go into a coma. I mean no matter how angry I was at my father for being so strict or for other things, he is still my father. The neurosurgeon ( A very good one.. he operated on the twins. I shall not reveal his name!) came and said that they found some bone fragments at the back and that is not a good sign. He said they will have to bring him to ICU and he will have to operate on my father's head to remove the bones. However, the operating theatres were fully booked and the available slot was at 12pm. (This thing happened at abt 7am) The neurosurgeon then asked the hospital staff to bring all the operating equipments to ICU. He told them he had to operate on my father asap or he will bleed to death. So he operated on my father in the ICU. Such a good neurosurgeon I must say. He removed the bone fragments and stitched my father's head. He came out later and told us that my father had a very narrow escape. There was just a slight hairline fracture on his skull and the tissues were inflamed. The cut was deep and long though. It almost went thru my dad's skull. My dad was lucky. He was in the ICU for 2 days. So many people came to pay their visits. My dad is fine now, thank god.


He related what happened. He fell in the bathroom (He had gastric flu and was drowsy) and his head hit the bathtub. He crawled back to the bed. My mother was downstairs making coffee for him when she heard a very loud thud. She thought it was our upstairs neighbour.Then, she heard my dad calling her. My mother rushed upstairs. My dad was asking her why there is blood on his head. He told her that he dreamt that he fell in the bathroom and crawled back to bed. My mum went to the bathroom and saw blood and a broken pail. It turned out that the pail had saved his life. It broke his fall. My father could really have died. His head hit the edge of the bathtub. It was really close. Thank god my dad is fine now. It was very scary. One of my greatest fear was losing my parents and that almost happened.... I wanted to blog abt this for a long time but just couldnt. We all were shaken you know. The first night my dad was in ICU, me and my lil bro couldnt sleep. I guess we were all shocked. Shocked and shaken. I think I know how it feels to almost lose someone very dear now.



~your smile made the difference~
--12/24/2005 09:20:00 AM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com