Ok. It went ok. Yes. Only OK. It wasnt spectacular or even great. My dad didnt talk to Fendy at all. Pissed me off. He was talking to my sis and her not so freshly circumsized bf. No.. I dont have anything against them. But I dont know why my dad was like that. Of course he wasnt like nasty or something. But not talking to Fendy was rude. Especially if he was talking non-stop to my sis' bf. Argh. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Fendy is a nice guy (Yes.. I say otherwise when we quarrel.. hehe).. and my mum likes him. That's what matters. I dont care what my father thinks. I want to get married to Fendy. I love him many many. ;p If my father wants to treat Fendy likes this even till we get married, then too bad. He'll just drive me to Fendy's family. Fendy's family is so welcoming. They dont treat me like my father treat Fendy. SO.. if that's the way he wants it.. then he will have it.
~your smile made the difference~
--11/01/2005 01:17:00 PM--