<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's Retail Therapy time..


BUT there are no more warehouse sales. Argh. I love going to those sales @ the Spore Expo. Went to the L'oreal one last Friday. It was great! The things were fucking cheap. I bought like 2 mascaras, 1 lipstick and 2 foundation (for $20!!!) while Fendy put on a face that would have scared even the spirit that possessed poor Emily Rose. Men.. useless shopping companions unless we are talking abt their stuff!! Tsk Tsk. Fendy (and other men) just dont understand. They make shopping a stressful experience instead of a therapeutic purse-breaking affair. He kept asking me if I've used the same lipstick colour before (when I bought the lipstick). I was like.. what does it matter.. women dont keep buying the same lipstick everytime. You gotta try something new right. And he also dont understand the need for me to browse through my purchases over dinner. I just need to look at everything again. And to try the lipstick. Which he so dislike. Silly lah him. It's Maybelline's Watershine Diamonds and he just hate the range. Silly boy knows nothin abt make yet want to comment. When I go and meet him and put it on, he'll prolly say.. Oooh I love this on you. New lipstick? And I'll be like.. YES! THE VERY SAME ONE THAT YOU SAID LOOKED AWFUL! Hah. Men. ;p But no matter what.. I still love my darling Fendy.


We were thinking of going on a holiday to Genting or somewhere near.. but decided against it. There's so many weddings and birthdays and chalets and what nots. So our bank account will be too happening for a holiday. Maybe in Jan or Feb. We're planning to go Bangkok. YES, SHOPPINGGG! Things there are cheappppppp.. and gorgeous. Let's hope Fendy wont gimme a hard time. But I doubt he will. He loves shopping for Tshirts at the markets there soooooo.. LESSON NO 1 : Always shop for my stuffs first. If he has gotten his stuffs, he'll be dying to get back to the hotel and all and will be whining and whining. If I get mine first, he'll just have to wait. Cos if he starts whining, I'll give him hell and both of us wont get any shopping done! ;p Ok.. anybody has gone to Bkk? Any hotel to recommend? Not too expensive though. As long as there are no roaches or rodents in the room and no sperm or blood stains! Afterall, who wants to spend hundreds on a room that you'll hardly stay in! Main objective is to shop. If I could save $100 on the room, I could use that to buy important stuffs like shoes or bags. Muahaha...



~your smile made the difference~
--11/24/2005 01:51:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com