First of all.. so sorry for the lack of updates. Too tired to blog after work. Normally I would blog at work.. but this new job just keeps me busy all day. But.. I love it.. slight problem though.. I have a colleague who is problematic. She seemed to be the nicest initially.. but she turns out to be a hyprocrite who's on very good terms with the manager. Hrmph.. I hope she wont create trouble for me.. I hate office politics.. :( Anyway, the rest of my colleagues dont like her too.
Other than that, the new job is interesting. I learn a LOT of new things abt securities processing and repairing. New and interesting.. but my brain.. it seems to not function as well anymore. I think I need to take some vitamins or something. 3 1/2 years as a customer service officer has somehow slowed down my ability to retain information and increase my ability to lie. HEhe.. but again.. there was a lot of things I had to remember in the previous job as well. Hrmph.. maybe I'm just OLD. *SOBS* Haha..that reminds me.. --> SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSS.. you are gonna be 26 in less than six months.. *Evil Laugh*.
Ok.. now now.. this new job has kept me so occupied. I dont even have time to think. Too busy working. Too busy learning. But I love this job. So that's the good thing. I sometimes get this "Where am I?" feeling. Like I dont know how come I'm at this strange place and not at the previous place. I must say I miss my colleagues at the old place though. ;p I miss talking to ppl and laughing. They dont seem to do that here. But well.. there's always pros and cons.. I'll just have to wait and see if things get better.. colleaguewise i mean..
BTWWWWWWW... can u believe it? I dont even know when my payday is. I'm too embarrassed to ask them. So I'm just sitting and hoping that they credit my pay into my bank a/c soon. The a/c has been a bit too happening.. hehe.. it's true what they say. You tend to shop more on an empty stomach. I tend to buy things that I dont need.. but again.. dont we all.. ? Haha.. ;p.. I need a new pair of flats.. preferably those ethnic ones.. SOOOOOOOO.. come in pay.. come in. I need you. And Ooohhhhhhhhhhh.. I dont know if I'll be working this Hari Raya.. I'm .. YESsss.. too embarrassed to ask. I know that most ppl have to come back on public hols cos it's a foreign bank. Hrmph.. I hope I dont have too. I have bought a dark green and gold lengha and it's damn gorgeous.. although I must say that i make it look like shit. :(
Hrmph.. and I can't wait for the Jalan Raya with Fendy's friends. This year would be as happening as every other year. I love going Jalan Raya with them. So fun ah.. like a big family.. and there are like 2 babies... well, actually they are not babies anymore.. I think they can talk a little already. Hrmph.. Ok.. just cant wait for that.. they haven't set a date yet.
~your smile made the difference~
--10/22/2005 12:32:00 PM--