NOOOO.. we are not getting married. *SOBS* But well.. it's still another step in our relationship. Fendy is meeting my dad today. And I think I'm gonna faint or have a cardiac arrest. I'm scared. This is like the second time a guy is meeting my dad. And this is the first official one. My dad invited Fendy to break fast with us at Mutiara @ JB today. He felt bad cos he's met my sis bf (And yes, they came out on Suria twice.. bloody embarrassing i must say. Now the whole world knows my sis bf's got circumsized only when he's 30+.. haha.. my sis is gonna kill me now!) so he feels that he shd meet Fendy too. Good thing is.. there will be some other relatives and my grandma will be there.. so that means my father's attention wont be focused on Fendy. But stillllll.. it'll be weird.. how am I going to introduce Fendy to my father. Like this --> "Ermm abah, this is my bf." Arghh.. weird right.. simply weird.. shit.. I shouldnt have agreed to it.. :(
Hrmph.. ok.. now I have to get ready.. I hope me and Fendy wont make any booboos. I love him tremendously and I want him to be in my dad's good book. Like real desperately.. cos yes, Fendy is definitely the one for me. Love him love him love him. Ok.. now I really need to go and shower and get ready. Pray for me that everything goes well.. *Shudders*.. I can't believe this is happening....
~your smile made the difference~
--10/22/2005 12:49:00 PM--