Me & Fendy saw a woman jogging at Changi Airport a couple of days ago. Can you believe it? Changi bloody Airport on a Saturday? She was in full jogging attire. Weird huh? Is it because she's scared to jog at the parks in case she comes across yet another dead body? Or is it cos she just woke up in the morning and smiled to herself and think 'It's such a lovely day. Hrmph.. Maybe I should go jogging at Changi Airport. It's ok if it's a Saturday and it's gonna be damn crowded.' Weird.
Anyway, recently, I was in the MRT on the way to Simei when this man came in (I think at Kembangan). He was like speaking to himself. Then he would shout something abt customer service. Weirddddd..! I mean fine, if you are crazy. But of all things, why should you shout abt customer service. Hehe. And coincidentally I am working in customer service. You know how eerie that was? Sometimes, ppl say that ppl go crazy cos they have been possessed by a spirit or other supernatural beings. So was that man possessed by something? I mean why the fuck would he talk (actually he was shouting) abt customer service. He was like standing in front of me. I tell you, I was like closing my eyes. Initially I didnt want to cos the liner on my eyelid has smudged and i would look like a melted (fat) wax doll if I were to close my eyes. But my fear was even greater than my pride. (It always is anyway. Just like when I see a cat. I will just put my feet up on the chair. I dont care if Akshaye Khanna is in front of me. It's ok if I look stupider than Jessica Simpson. Yes, when fear takes over, all my pride just disappear into thin air.) I was like closing my eyes and willing myself to fall asleep. I didnt want to walk away cos I'm afraid the man will follow me or something. Needless to say, when I reach Simei I ran out of the train and didnt dare look back. Hehe..
~your smile made the difference~
--9/13/2005 04:52:00 PM--