<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Friday, September 02, 2005

This one dont let your chelren see one hor...


||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
girlllllllll.. i dont know how im gonna get thru the weekend..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
u can... i m sure

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
has he called u?

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
i dont know.. it's only day one and im already sobbing..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
poor dear

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
i called him just now.. sounds like he's having fun..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
well... as they say... absence makes the heart grows fonder

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
it normally is like that i guess.. the person who goes for the holi wont really feel it.. but the person left behind will..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
u called him? he didn't call u?

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
i suppose

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
nopie.. he didnt.. cos i told him to call like after 7.. but i called him before that..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
but not really lah... if i go holiday i also think of him 24/7

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
wishing that he could be there with me to enjoy 2 gether2

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
but i guess when u r at a new place and all.. then maybe ull miss the person lesser.. i dont know.. im just so depress..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
sleep ah

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
sleep even worse...

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
at least time pass faster

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
i cant imagine sleeping and waking up only to realize that i just cant call him..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
and that i cant meet him..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
i dont want tomorrow and sunday to come.. but i want monday..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
u can always sleep thru the whole weekend

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
hee..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
like hibernate...

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
yeah...

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
hrmph.. good idea.. maybe i shd..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
i shdnt eat too.. then ill lose some weight..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
hehe..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
well... trying eating yoghurt... it kinda numb ur heart since it's like so cold

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
ill wake up happy and weighing a lil bit less..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
hehe.. i'd rather chocolate..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
but an interesting theory..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
it's quite true in practise too

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
really...?

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
i m experiencing it now

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
oooh ok.. maybe i shd get yoghurt too..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
yeaahhh...

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
or i could perform a lobotomy on myself..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
so ill forget fendy .. totally..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
he deserve that..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
alah.... u will still be able to tink of him somehow

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
hehe.. u r right..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
he is too much a part of me..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
oh godddd.. i shouldnt be too soppy right? im so pathetic.. my bf just go off for a weekend and im behaving as if he broke up with me..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
even * is not online..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
sheesh.. waiting for him to get online.. but no sign of him.. ppl are too busy partying i guess..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
he cari yoghurt jugak tak agaknye

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
hahaaaaaaaaa.. why would he need yoghurt..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
guys just need to wank to feel better..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
i think..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
no no.. i believe..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
haha. yeah they need dat kind of youghurt

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
if only we have one of them dicks.. then we'll prolly be enjoying ourselves watching wrestling or soccer and not worry abt stupid ppl called bfs..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
eeew... that kinda yoghurt ? bleach u mean..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
i WANT A DICKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
haha..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
u want #? he's one

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
10 good reasons why dicks are better than pussies..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
ewww. no thanks.. hehe..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
1) u dont have to sit on the toilet bowl to pee. Just aim and shoot. And rinse.

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
haha

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
2) it can do the thinking for you..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
3) you can actually come during a blowjob..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
4) it is so efficient that u dont have to fake coming.. ull come most of the time.. even if u have to cover the head of the other party with a paper bag..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
5) it doesnt bleed. and babies cant come out of it. so u r pretty much safe..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
6) it is protruding.. ie not like internal.. so u can see all the telltale signs of an std.. u dont have to do stunts ala marilyn manson just to check if there is any abnormal growth..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
7) u can pee anywhere.. even by the roadside.. anytime, anyplace.. it's very handy and convenient..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
8) It doesnt smell like a fish market.

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
u there?

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
9) You can just poke it anywhere and shake it all abt and ull still come.

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
10) It will never ever hurt while having sex..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
wow...

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
hehe.. sorry.. got carried away..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
haha.. u are well versed in dicksology huh

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
muahaha.. no lah...

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
just met a lot of dicks before.. that's all..

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
he called and shouted again.. and hung up

Screwed*Up*Big*Time says:
*sob * sob

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
oh no.. dont cry dear..

||DamnseL in DesTress||... god help me.. im super depressed.. I cant survive this ordeal.. says:
if i were u, ill call, then scream something stupid at him.. like, i prefer cadbury asshole, then hang up



~your smile made the difference~
--9/02/2005 11:58:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com