Example no 1
A : May I know if you have any branches with extended hours that's still open now?
Me: Right now, only the branch at Toa Payoh is open. The other branches have closed for the day.
A : How about Tampines branch?
Me: I'm afraid it has already close for the day. Only Toa Payoh branch is open
right now.
A : How about Bedok branch?
Me: Sir, there is only one branch that's still open. The other branches have already
close.
A : Oh, oh ok.
Example no 2
B : May I know why the transactions I've done 2 days ago is not reflected in my
statement for the month of August.
Me: Sorry Mdm but you are referring to the transactions done 2 days ago? In
September?
B : Yes. Why is it not reflected???
Me: The statement for the month of August will only indicate transactions done
in August. Your September statement will be sent to you next month.
STUPID right? Arghhh.. sometimes they pissed me off to the extreme. I'm working afternoon tomorrow so I think I'll get at least 10 customers like the customer in example 1.
~your smile made the difference~
--9/09/2005 04:27:00 PM--