I'm craving for shortbread. Nice, crumbling, melt-in-the-mouth shortbread. Yummy.. Fendy said his mum bought a lotta shortbread from Houston. Have yet to taste them but Fendy said that they are sooooo wonderful. Must get my hands on them on Monday. Hehe.. fat me.. always think abt food. Ooooh.. btw... Body Shop @ Tampines is having a sale. The stuff are so fucking cheappppppppp! I bought 2 Fuzzy Peach Shower Gel @ $15. Gave one to Fendy. Have asked him to use it while he's in Bangkok so that he will remember me. Hehe. I'm sick. I think a stranger would prolly think I am a clingy, dependent and obsessed girlfriend. But actually I'm not. Anywayyyy.. do go there. The lip gloss and other cosmetics are cheapppppp too. Dont know when it'll end. I think I'll go there on Monday. I need a lip gloss. And I think they have the colour I want. And ohhhhhhhh.. Noda @ Raffles Place is also having a sale. The shoes are going at $6.90 & $10.90. Fucking cheap. They were >$30 a couple of months ago. But I didnt buy any cos I'm waiting for Fendy to get me shoes and bags from Bangkok. Have told him to get me lottttttttssss of them. Hopefully he'll be too busy shopping to do anything else. ;p
30mins moreeeeeeee.. I cant wait to get home. I'm kinda sleepy. And I'm kinda hungry even though I had Coffeebean's Caesar Salad for lunch. I think I should go home and go straight to bed. I would definitely end up stuffing food into my mouth if I were to sit in front of the PC. But I think it is so impossible for me to be home early and not use the PC.
~your smile made the difference~
--9/02/2005 05:18:00 PM--