Hehe.. Fendy smsed me on Sunday morning and called me Sunday night. c",) So he did care afterall. I went to fetch him on Monday morning. (Shhh.. dont tell anybody cos i was supposed to be working..) I told him that I couldnt fetch him but I was at the airport from 9 bloody am. I wanted to surprise him. The plane touched down at 10.23am but his friend and him took their own bloody sweet time. They only came out at 11.15am. I was like hiding behind the pillar and going from pillar to pillar. Hehe.. the ppl there were like watching me. They must have thought I'm crazy or something. Anyway, Fendy came out and didnt see me. His friend did but I put my finger on my lips to ask him to keep quiet. I tapped Fendy's bag and gosh, that look on his face is priceless. His face sorta light up. He hugged me like as though he didnt see me for 20 years and didnt let go of my hand. c",) We went to his place after breakfast. First thing he did when his friend went off was to kiss me and tell me that he so wanna marry me. So sweeeeeet right? I was so wrong abt him. He bought me four bags, a pair of drawstring pants, a pair of earrings, two shawls and a lamp. Sweet righttttttttttttttttt. He told me he wanted to buy more bags but his friend told him that four should be enough! Now I know why his friend is still single. Hah. Anyway, we couldnt keep our hands off each other ;p I shall not elaborate on this. *Zip* He promised me that he wont leave me ever again and that he would bring me with him whenever he goes on a holiday. c",)
I have promised to myself that if Fendy were to leave me again, he will get shit from me. Yes, Fendy, mark my words. If you bloody leave me again to go on a trip, I will ensure that I give you hell. *Evil grin*
~your smile made the difference~
--9/07/2005 02:44:00 PM--