<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I tendered my resignation today!!!!!


;p I have waited 3 1/2 years to do this. I cant stand this job anymore. I hate servicing all the rude customers. I have been doing the same goddamn thing for the past 3 1/2 years. I just cant believe it. I have actually tendered my resignation. Haha. I handed it to my manager early in the morning. I think my manager was pretty shock. I had requested for them to allow me to use my 10 1/2 days remaining leave to offset the 1 mth notice period. I hope they will approve. And oh, yes I do have a new job. A job I couldnt believe I could ever have. The new bank has been very kind. They are giving me a generous package and they are willing to hire me despite the fact that I have zero knowledge. The head of the department even told me that this is a very good learning ground for me. c",) I hope I'll be able to do the job. I know it will be a challenging one. I am so excited yet nervous. I dont know what the new colleagues will be like and I dont know what the job is exactly like. Even the location is different. I have been working in the Raffles Place area for more than 4 years and now my new playground will be the Millenia area. I am so looking forward to this job. I feel so lucky to have been given this opportunity and I know I will not waste it. I will work hard. And yes, NO MORE MCs. Honestly, only reason I took so much MCs in while on my current job was cos I hate it so much. There are just somedays when I wake up and so dont feel like talking to all these rude customers. So now, a new chapter in my life. I am really looking forward to this. Yeah.. I waited 3 1/2 years to get another job and trust me, it's so worth it. So so worth it. I just hope that I wont jinx everything by saying all these. I hope I will be able to do the job. I'm scared. What if I cant? Ok, I know, I know. I have to believe in myself and I will do just that. c",) Gosh.. I keep thinking that I will wake up and realize that this is just a dream. I hope it's not. OOOsh.. I'm really happy and so is Fendy. Dreams do come true ppl. Yes, just like what Gabrielle said. ;p



~your smile made the difference~
--9/21/2005 04:21:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com