Ok, Fendy's gone.. Should I jump in joy or wallow in self pity? I have no idea. I keep thinking that I'm gonna meet him later. Then it dawned upon me that he's in Bangkok now, enjoying himself. I shall stop tormenting myself and stop thinking abt stupid things. I cant wait to get home, get changed and get on messenger. Maybe I do need sometime alone. And maybe 4 days is perfect. Not too long and not too short. And maybe I'm trying to convince myself that I can live through this. Afterall it's only 4 days right? Hrmph.. I think I'm pathetic.. really really pathetic. Grow up Haz!!!!!! I dont know how many times I have to say this to myself.
I miss Fendy alreadyyyyyyyyyy. *Sigh* I promise I wont take him for granted anymore. Sometimes I think I do. Well, sorry Fendy if I ever did take you for granted. I love you so much.
~your smile made the difference~
--9/02/2005 05:08:00 PM--