YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. We are going to Bintan on the 23-25th Sept. So very exciting. But it may just be the 2 of us. And I promise we'll be good. No hankie pankie. Hehe. Fendy is like looking forward to ... the buffet breakfast. Yes, not the beach, not a romantic time. BUT, the buffet breakfast and the half-boiled egg. CRAZY. He said the half-boiled eggs they serve are the best of the bestest. I remember him eating like 4 eggs per day the last time we came. And when he farted, I almost died. So smelly. Worse than the smell of a used sanitary pad celebrating it's first birthday. I think I should control his intake of eggs. Hehe. Yes. It's THAT bad. But I'm soooo exciteddd. I really really need this break. I've been working hard(?) and I think it's time I have some fun. The sun, the sand and the sea will definitely cheer me up. ;p I so can't wait. This time round I'm gonna make sure we watch the sunrise(even if i have to wake Fendy up by jumping up and down on the bed) and sunset. Ooooh gosh.. I can smell the Bintan already. And I can see myself taking a dip in the pool. Ooooh.. glorious glorious Bintan.. here I come. Oh wait, not yet. I still have 1 week to go. I dont know if I shd take the norethisterone again. I dont want my period to come while I'm in Bintan. Then I can't swim and I'll prolly just sleep. I think I should.. yeah.. I should. And don't get me wrong. It's totally not for Fendy. No. Not at all.
~your smile made the difference~
--9/13/2005 06:06:00 PM--