I'm sitting in front of the PC in my brothers' room now. Have not taken my shower yet. ;p I'm listening to 'We Are Young' by Supergrass and not feeling so young. I am like thinking of what to wear later. We(meaning me & Fendy darling) have to attend his friend's wedding dinner. Should I wear just normal clothes or should I wear my salwar kameez? Actually I dont think it matters what I wear. I'll still look ugly. My pores are open. Yes, like real big. And I have whiteheads on my nose. Pimples are blooming. Scars are everywhere. Yes, one bad thing about being fat is that your face is bigger and that means that there are more space for all these stupid things. Fuck it. I think I need to go for plastic surgery. The skin around my eyes are wrinkly. And I have eye bags. Luckily they are not as bad as they were yesterday. But fuck, I still look horrible. Maybe I shd take a shower and give myself some DIY facial. Fuckkkkkkkkk.. I really feel uglyyyyyyyyyyyyy........... I should ask Fendy what to wear tonight. Afterall, he will not be happy if I wear something he doesnt like. My poor baby. Been working so hard this week. Sweetheart, just remember that everything happens for a reason ok.. I love you.
~your smile made the difference~
--8/06/2005 01:29:00 PM--