btw.. I saw my ex on Saturday. He didnt see me though. We were at Womad and Fendy was like lying down on my lap. Then I turned and saw my ex. He was with a girl but I couldnt bloody see the girl cos their sides were facing us. Hehe. I told Fendy and he was like 'Where? Where?'.. but it was too late cos the guy had already walked up the steps to the Gallery. I have bumped into him many times before actually. And each time I see him, he looks more and more like a typical Malay mat. Haha. Thank god i'm with my indian hero. I so wish my ex had seen me with Fendy. It's childish and silly but I would just want to see the look on his face and whether he will take a good look at Fendy or just ignore him. That would be interesting. I wished I had gone up to him, just so I could see his gf.
~your smile made the difference~
--8/29/2005 11:56:00 AM--