IT DIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I think I'm going even more nuts. I've been glued to my PC the past few days. Why? F****. *Sigh* Yes, I just love conversing with him. *Sigh* I think I am so screwed up. And yesssssssssssssssss, I have SERIOUSSSSSSS commitment issues. I finally realized that when I was talking to Sheels yesterday. I seem to like putting on a facade. You know, Lina, the wonderful girlfriend. Look at them, they've been together for years and they are so perfect. Ptuiiiiiiii.. I think I deserved to be slapped and kicked in the stomach. Fendy, please leave me. I so dont deserve you. And yes, to make things worse, Jay will be making an appearance in Singapore soon. And that asshole has the cheek to email me. I feel like setting him on fire. Die Jay, die. Dont you get it Jay? The excitement is gone. Now, somebody else is making me much more excited. Yes, just with his brain and witty comments. FUCK. So Jay, if you dont want to be a bah kwa (yes, cos u are a babi!!!!!!!!), just stay away from me! Aha. Now. You see? Told ya. I'm mad. See, I'm blogging abt this. Jay babi, remember STAY AWAY from me!!!!!! *sigh*
~your smile made the difference~
--8/10/2005 08:20:00 AM--