<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I think they are right..


Women are indeed more manipulative than men. Well not all, of course. Somebody says I seem to have the habit of stereotyping and maybe he's right but I think what I said (above) is DEFINITELY correct. If any men could hear the 1 1/2hr long distance conversation I had with Sheels, we would have been covered with rotten eggs, stained briefs celebrating their 1st birthday(maybe not, guys may find this kinky!Sickos aren't they!! Men. Men. Men.),mugs(unwashed with a ciggie inside or washed but with coffee stains. Men. Men. Men.), flour, rotten food and what-nots. But, wait.. ehe.. this sounds more like a birthday sabo. Ok, fine, I think we'll prolly be on our way to some industrial-sized freezer so that we could be cut and washed and sliced into nuggets so that it's easier for the barracudas. Hrmph.. ok.. maybe not adult barracudas, they wont have difficulty. Maybe we'll be fed to baby barracudas. Hehe. Anyway, we were talking abt the commitment issues that we have(yes ..'have' not 'had) and how sometimes, we women (ok.. not all) can be untrue but somehow there is REALLY a very good reason for that. And somehow, we are really good at covering out tracks. I have to admit that I cheated on my ex-bf several times (I'm not proud!) and there was this occassion when I went out with this guy(let's call him S) while I was with my ex-bf and at the same time, I was going out with S's friend! And none of those guys found out. No, I'm not bragging nor am I proud of what I did. But cant you see? If I had been stupid and unmanipulative, would I have gotten away with it? Of course not. If I had been a lesbian, my partner would be able to see that I was cheating. She would be more observant and would notice the changes unless she has stupidly injected herself with male hormones or something. And you know what? I told them(all 3) everything when we broke up! And they didnt believe me!! They didnt think I was THAT good an actress. But can you imagine if one of them had cheated on me? I would most likely know. Why? Cos it would be written all over his face. Somehow, we women are more observant and pay attention to details. Because of this, we will notice the changes and notice that the word 'GUILTY' is written all over his face. And we are also able to cheat(without getting found out) because of the same thing. We are able to cover our tracks well cos we pay attention to details. Details that most men would prolly overlook but somehow we would still pay attention to. And Sheels was like telling me that I keep doing it cos I never get caught. Yes, it's like a crime. Imagine, if you kill a person, you may just kill another person and another person till you get caught. Somehow, it gives you a kind of sick high or excitement to do it even though you know it's wrong. Or it could be that it gives you a kind of sick high BECAUSE you know it's wrong. I think I have to stop doing this. I wanna get married one day and have a family. I dont want to be leaping from one guy to another when I am 45. But again, nobody prolly wants me by then. *Sigh* I dont know if there is any other reason why I keep doing this? Why do I so like to put my right feet in one boat and the left one in another? One day I think I will lose my footing and fall into the sea. Then both boats may leave me or rescue me and ask me to choose only one boat. There is a malay proverb - Sepandai panda tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga(As smart as the squirrel is in jumping, it will still end up falling). Some ppl have asked me. What would I do if the guys I see are untrue to me? I think I would prolly kill them. Moral of the story - Don't do unto people what you don't want ppl to do unto you. And what goes around, comes around. SCARED? Yes, I definitely am. My retribution will come. *Shudders*



~your smile made the difference~
--8/10/2005 08:43:00 AM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com