I bought my Shiseido foundation yesterday and guess what I realize? The Maybelline liquid foundation(that I sorta nicked from my mum ;p) is actually more suitable and flattering. And it is definitely cheaperrrrrrrrrr.. by abt $45. So sucky!! Only thing is that the Shiseido one is a stick foundation, so it is so much easier to use. That will also save me abt 8mins. Yesss, that means I could actually stroll to the MRT station instead of half-running and half-walking. Hrmph.. shd I stop using the Shiseido stick next mth? Shd I? Is it worth it? Must weigh the pros and cons.. yes, even choice of foundation can give you a headache. Btw, I bought Revlon's Burgundy lipstick yesterday. And it fucking suck! It makes my skin look sallow. Makes my already prominent flaws even more prominent(yes it is possible!). :( So there you go, $15 down the drain. I tried to mix it with another colour but it just couldnt work. It has too much orange base. I need something with more pink base. *Sigh* It is so bloody difficult to get a lipstick that suits my skin. I used to wear Colour Endure's Raisin Berry and Rum Raisin but they have discontinued the range a couple of years ago.Arghhhh.. then I bought this lipstick (which I'm using now!) at Guardian Pharmacy Tiong Bahru and now I cant find the bloody brand anymore. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I need a new lipstickkkkkkkkk.. not just any new one, but one that looks good on me (although I have to admit that I will never look good!)..
~your smile made the difference~
--8/16/2005 05:12:00 PM--