:( I went for the interview yesterday. I think I sold myself too much and I sound like I was bragging instead. And I was also goddamn nervous! My voice was like shaky. ARGH. They told me that they will call me in abt 1-2 weeks as they still have candidates to interview. I DONT THINK I WILL GET THE JOB. So sucky. :( I've put wayyyy tooo muuccccccchhh hope into this and look what happens now!! I'm still stuck here. So anti-climax! I'm so disappointed. I think I was horrible. I am never good at interviews anyway. I just get soooo nervous that I start spouting nonsense. *Sigh* I woke up in the morning feeling soooo depressed. First thing I felt like doing when I opened my eyes was to cry. But I didnt. I know that it is NOT a good way to start a day. So I just took my shower and try to think of happy things. BUT.. my mind drifted back to the interview and job. SUCKYYYYY. I so want the job. It sounds so interesting, so challenging and I wont have to deal with customers. BUT TOO BAD! :( I DEFINITELY WONT GET IT. I am just not good enough. I think I need BK's Strawberry Cream Pie. SO FUCKING FATTENING. But again.. I am SO FUCKING FAT ALREADY. *SOBS* Beware people --> Sobbing Lina may call you tonight. Please switch off your handphones if you dont want to talk to her/ hates her/ have better things to do!
~your smile made the difference~
--8/04/2005 03:21:00 PM--