They say that if you are right at the bottom, then the only way to go is up. I dont think so. Why are things so shitty? Ok, maybe not everything. I still have a wonderful family, wonderful friends and a wonderful boyfriend. BUT I just want to get out of this PLACE. I need a new job. No, that's wrong. I DESPERATELY need a new job. And I hope Fendy will find something he loves. I hope everything will turn out well. I know The Beatles did say that All You Need Is Love. But that is just impossible in this modern world. You need $. You need a lot of things. Love is just one of them. *Sigh* If only life could be simpler. If only I am living in the Antartica or something. Then all I prolly need to do is make sure that my igloo doesnt melt and my breastmilk dont freeze(I dont think ice-cream is good for babies!). And all Fendy needs to do is to catch fish so that our polar bear fur-clad children wont starve to death. And I will be slim. No fastfood. No desserts. Just healthy food. If only life is that simple.
~your smile made the difference~
--8/01/2005 05:45:00 PM--