I look like a panda now. *SOBS* I've got eyebags. And I've got 2 fucking pimples on my cheek and one near my forehead!! MUST BE THE DREADED MENSES. Argh. Counting down(but not looking forward) to it. Should be here in a couple of days. The panda eyes were caused by lack of sleep. I went to Fendy's cousin chalet yest and came back rather late. The bbq was nice though. I brought stingray(it was fresh but the sambal wasnt that ooomphy) and black pepper prawns cos I am feeling oh-so-domestic. c",) And of course, this fat girl ate all she can. She loves BBQ food like hell. The sotong was so shiok man. The main ingredient was 7-up!! Can u believe it??
Anyway, some of us went up to the room to enjoy the air-con and we ended up telling ghost stories. I felt like a ten year old all over again. Hah, but one thing didnt change - my fear. I am still so afraid of the supernatural. In fact, I think I used to be braver. Haha. I used to enjoy sleeping alone but I often sleep at my brothers' room nowadays.
~your smile made the difference~
--7/21/2005 03:02:00 PM--