somebody is at my place and she hasnt seen me for months and the first thing she said was that she was shocked to see me looking like THIS. She asked me why I didnt control myself and didnt take care of my body. If you hadnt guess already, she was referring to my weight. I just feel like fuck. Sometimes these people are just so insensitive :( Gosh.. I just wish I could die or something. I hate myself. Fuck fuck fuck. Or maybe I should take drugs.. I heard they make you lose weight. Then I can be svelte and sexy and everybody will shut their fucking gap. Yes, that sounds like a good idea. Or maybe I should just stop eating. Then perhaps I will faint one day and go into a coma for a month or two and wake up svelte and sexy and self-loving. *Grins* But.. again.. I dont think anybody could go into a coma just cos they didnt eat. Or maybe they should lock me up in a cell or something and gimme food once a day and make me exercise and all. *Sigh* They are talking abt me now. I could here them from here. Arghhhhhh.. fed-uppppppppp.. so fed-uppp.. I am fucking going out now. Gonna have my shower, slap some gunk on my face and go out!! Gonna meet Fendy and play Florence Nightingale. Fendy is down with fever and cough! Poor him.
~your smile made the difference~
--7/09/2005 01:05:00 PM--