I am still craving for them mussels. And no, I am certainly not preggie. I have not done anything that could lead to a sperm having a nice swim through a slimy pool and to a rather lonely egg. Ok, now I feel a bit nauseous. Hrmph.. I am still sick so lil things could make me nauseous. And again, no, I am NOT preggie ok. It's just the bloody flu. Argh.. I hate flu!! Fendy darling, this is all your fault!! But it's ok actually, hehe, my voice have changed from a Changi Bapuk to a Phonesex Operator. *LOL* Makes me feel sexy. So Fendy darling, prepare to be seduced tonight. ;p Anyway, I am still trying to find the mussels. Any idea where I can find them?
Btw, my grandma survived the operation. Thank god. I think I am gonna visit her on Friday. Prolly with Fendy. Let's hope she wont criticise me or Fendy. I think I will ask Fendy to bring some earplugs. Or maybe I think I will bring them earplugs. My father has some. Cos he said he cant sleep as we made too much noise!! Hah. Like we can sleep when he is watching tv! ;p
Oh god, I suddenly feel very nauseous. I think I need some maxalon. 25 mins more. Let's just hope I get home before puking. Ooooh, and btw, just now I tried some canned sotong cuttlefish. Ok I didnt really try.. hehe.. I just opened it and goshh.. it smells like a sanitary pad about to celebrate it's first birthday. Yucksssss.. I almost puked. Threw the whole can down the chute. Disgusting. I will never buy that thingy again. Anyway, I attempted to cook baked beans after that. Guess what? It ended up looking like puke. And it is totally tasteless. I think it's time I enrol myself in cookery classes. Anybody interested? Fendy is interested. Hehe.. he said that in front of my mummy when we were window-shopping @ the utensils section of Mustaffa Centre. He was like oooing and ahhhing at the utensils and cutleries. Hah. Yes, my Fendys is rather weird. He loves all these domestic stuff and he loves looking at furnitures. He goes wild at Barang Barang, Ierus Living and basically any furniture store. So, darlings, please dont run away if you happen to see a hairy man at the utensils or furniture section of a store. Just go up to him and say 'Hi'. He is my bf. Hehe. Ok.. anyway, Fendy said he wanted to enrol in cookery classes. I told him that we could go together but darling Fendy said we should take different classes so we could cook different dishes. Hah. Weird Fendy. So unromantic. I mean, I picture me have sauce or gravy on the nose or something, then Fendy will laugh and wipe it off using his finger and lick his finger. Hehe. Disgusting but romantic nonetheless. Although to be honest, I think the gravy or sauce will prolly cook on my nose. Yes, I am one of those unlucky girls with an extremely oily nose and face. For all I know, I may be Bush(it)'s next target. Yes Bush, send all your merry and married men down to Singapore. I will NOT let you have my nose. Not even for a million dollars. Not even for an unlimited lifetime supply of making-love-with-me-till-I-have-an-orgasm men. I am happy with my Fendy. And Fendy is happy with my nose. ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--7/13/2005 10:52:00 PM--