it's rather early.. :( But Fendy darling is really sick and he is kinda irritating. Hehe.. dont tell him that. He keeps asking me to touch his forehead, neck, arms, face and even his leg. Then he keeps asking"Is it hot? It's very hot right?".. Then he put his mouth and nose on my hand and exhale and ask me the same question. Over and over again. I really didnt know what he was trying to proof. I know he is sick and I did tell him to stay at home. However, he insisted on meeting me. Buttt all he does is whine. (Ok.. I am a bad gf. Very bad. I should even post this blog!) Anyway, I ask him to go home, have a cold shower and sleep! So now I am gonna have my shower, get comfy in my PJs and curl up in bed with my book. Or maybe I should watch TV. Hrmph.. Ok.. gotta go call Fendy and whisper sweet nothings to him. Let's hope he will be fine by tomorrow. Then we can have a nice walk @ Esplanade or something after work! And get Yu Char Kway @ Bedok.. we are so craving for it.. especially the one with the dried cuttlefish and 'tahu bakar'.. yum yum.. Arghh.. I should stop talking abt food. I hate myself. I am such a glutton.
~your smile made the difference~
--7/09/2005 08:54:00 PM--