I have a test on Friday! Yes, it is a test for a position in a foreign bank. I shall not say where. Hehe. But I will have to take an English and Maths test. Weird right? I hope to pass with flying colours. I so want the position. I so want to move out of this hellhole. So please pray for me. The position is an interesting one and I dont have to deal with kaninas! c",) Moreover, there are gonna be many major changes here. Unfavourable changes. Yes, the new Head could fit many ideas in her little head. Unfortunately, she had somehow forgotten that we are humans and not the Courtesy Mascot turned into robots!!! Sheesh.. and rumour has it that she went to HR and told them that our pays are too high. So, we will get pay cuts next month. Wonderful right? Maybe we should check her a/c and compare her salary with the previous head. If hers is higher, then we should go to HR and tell them that her pay is higher than the previous head even though she has a smaller head and is shorter!! Argh..
Oh gosh, speaking of Kanina, there was a woman(not lady!) who just called and she is such a bitch. I hope she will get her retribution. And I hope I will get the other bank's job.
~your smile made the difference~
--7/26/2005 04:06:00 PM--