*sobs*.. I am having a horrendous sore throat and I am starting to sound like one of those Changi Bapuks(but I must admit that they look better than me)! Argh.. and I have a migraine and fever too. I feel so sick. :( But I cant take MC.. cos I've already taken one last wk. I think I am gonna go home and take as many strepsils and lozenges as I can. I cant work when I dont have a voice! It hurts when I talk and I get extremely irritated when those rude idiots said they cant hear me. And they don't say "I beg your pardon" or "Sorry" but instead keep shouting "WHAT??". Well, I dont think I need to say that. It is a well-known fact that Singaporeans are just so rude. Especially the bukits. I just cant stand them. Their behaviour are just so fucking horrible. I told Fendy darling that no matter how rich those bukits are, they can never be described as elegant or graceful. A bukit will always be a bukit. ;p
Anyway, my grandma is going for a major op to remove a tumor in her gall bladder. She keeps saying that she dont think she will survive it. I hope she will though and she will have a quick recovery. She is still my grandmama despite her unwanted, unflattering comments on my crooked teeth, fat and flabby body, boring hair, pale lipstick and earringless ears. So, GOD, please please protect my grandma.
~your smile made the difference~
--7/12/2005 10:14:00 PM--