I think I should delete the last entry. I really shouldnt jinx it. But again, I prolly wont get the job. I am prolly just not good enough for any job. Not even as a housewife. I cannot cook or clean the house. I can only make love, I think! Hah.. and produce babies, provided my reproductive system is in order. Gosh. I am SUCH a LOSER! I hate myself. I hate the way I look. I hate my stupid, useless brain that does nothing but daydream. I hate my body. Hrmph.. actually 'I hate myself' encompasses everything. I HATE MYSELF. Only thing I dont hate myself for is --> loving Fendy. I love you darling. Yes, I HATE myself but I LOVE you. I smile when I see you and I spit at the mirror when I see my reflection. I think I am going crazy.. *sigh* I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!!! Can anybody hear me?????????????
~your smile made the difference~
--7/27/2005 05:23:00 PM--