My last entry was abt me taking MC.. and hehe.. I really did. I had FP.. really.. not a fake one. I went to the co. Dr. to save me some moolah. c",) Anyway.. they are gonnnnnneeee.. YES.. they have gone back to Melbourne. I miss the twins already :( But.. one good news --> they may be coming back early next year.. for good!!! Aint that wonderful? By then, the twins will be bigger and will just be learning to crawl or something and by then they would definitely be able to see us. Then we can coooo and cooo and they will gurgle and smile... BUT.. there is a possibility they will cry instead of gurgling and smiling. Afterall, I have a scary and disgusting face! :( Me feeling kinda depressed nowadays.. just hate myself so much. Hate the way I look, hate my body and hate everything abt me. Arghhhhh.. I really need to go for liposuction and an extreme makeover. Anybody wanna sponsor me?
~your smile made the difference~
--7/09/2005 12:42:00 PM--