.. there is this asshole who keeps harassing my dept. Sick asshole. I got a call from him just now. It goes like this :
Freddy : I am Freddy. What is your name?
Me : H******
Freddy : Do you have long black hair?
Me : Sorry, but is there anything I can assist you with?
Freddy : Open your panties!
*I hung up the phone*
Crazy right the idiot? I think he has nothing better to do. Either that or he is sick. Our management is aware of this sick asshole but there is nothing they can do as he normally calls from a payphone. Psychotic idiot. If you want to ask such question go to a chatline or something lah. Why call a bank? Knn. If I could answer back, then I would have told him to ask his mother to open her panties first!
~your smile made the difference~
--7/17/2005 04:34:00 PM--