I stepped on a dead baby lizard just now. In my roommmmmmmm! In the morning!Arghhh.. dont ask me what that dead baby lizard was doing but i know it was dead before I even stepped on it. Fucking disgusting man!!!! Eeeeeeeeeewww.. in case you want to know how it feels like.. the lizard was hard. BUT fucking shit.. I am still traumatised!!! I think I should buy a pair of bedroom slippers later. Eeeeeeeewwww eewwwwwwww eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! Actually, I just remembered that I did step on a lizard once before. A lizard's tail actually. I was like at the living room with my dad and brothers when my father saw a lizard. He chased it with a cane but the lizard managed to scurry away unhurt. Me being myopic and all, sat down on the sofa and continued to watch TV. Then I stretched my legs and felt something rubbery. YESSSSSSSSSSS.. it was the lizard's tail. DISGUSTING!!!! It felt like a rubber band! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww..
~your smile made the difference~
--7/28/2005 03:51:00 PM--