I am sicccccccccckkkkkkkkk.. yes I am still sick. I was on MC on Thursday. Hehe. I think I am gonna loose my job soon. At least 1 MC per month. But, hey I am just a weak lady. My father would beg to differ though. He would say that it's cos I am fat and unhealthy. Hah. Whatever! Anyway, I was having fever on Thursday and Friday. And my tonsils were inflamed. I was like so weak and sick. Now I feel much better but I seem to have a chendol-brewing factory in my nose. YES, the dreaded cold. I still sound a bit husky. But, I can live with this voice. Hehe.. kinda sexy. ;p I just hope my cold gets better. It is so irritating and and my nose is rED!!! So sucky.. I look like Rudolph(when he eats too much stuffed turkey!). Dont ask me where Santa is ok?? Gosh.. I am starting to feel nauseous again. It's time for me to get my drug - sour plums. I so love sour plums. Now I have a good reason to pop one or two or three into my mouth. So Fendy darling, please dont scold me when I buy mo far koh later ok? ;p *Sneezes* Oh shiots..there's mucus all over my monitor. Maybe I should add them to my brownie. Make them more fudgy. Haha. Ignore me. I am simply disgusting.
~your smile made the difference~
--7/17/2005 03:57:00 PM--