I dont understand this. People keep calling my number and asking for Susan. Sometimes I get this twice a day and sometimes more. @#$% I am NOT Susan. Just now this malay girl called and asked me if I am Susan. I told her that she's gotten the wrong no. She said that she got Susan's(IT'S MINE ACTUALLY!) no from the Malay newspaper. She said that Susan had advertised a job position. ARGH.. I so dont need this. I know I have free incoming calls BUT I am a busy person OK! Furthermore, I get easily excited. If I see a strange no., then I may think it is a bank asking me for a job interview! What if I get super excited when I see the number and then get a heart attack or something(choy!)? Is Susan gonna pay my hospital bill? Definitely NO, right? Argh. I must go home and check the Malay newspaper. If I see my no under the jobs section, I am so gonna call the Malay newspaper and complain. If not, ie, if the no is not my number but a number similar to mine, then I am so gonna call all the POTEK(BLIND) people like 5 times and ask for Susan oe even better, I could call and order pizza from them. Hah. THIS IS NOT A 1800 no. ok!!! Dont pray pray with my no ok.
~your smile made the difference~
--6/15/2005 02:36:00 PM--