Definitely for me! I cant believe the weekend is already over. Time passes by so quickly nowadays that is starting to scare me! Anyway, I wish I had taken MC or something. I am so NOT in the mood to work. Wish I could be out with Fendy or something. But.. it's ok.. maybe it's best if I save it for a rainy day. c",) I had a stormy weekend. Sort of. Had an argument with Fendy on Saturday night. Since both of us are very passionate - ie we love passionately, we tend to argue passionately too. We argued about 'halal' food. We seem to have different opinions on that and the argument blew up. I refused to answer his call until Sunday afternoon. Hehe. We missed each other too much to prolong it. Anyway, we went to Changi(and missed the Coldplay concert on MTV! *sobs*)in the evening and sat at one of the benches. We watched the sunset while listening to our Sonu Nigam & Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo Cds. It was just beautiful. Thanks for the lovely day Fendy darling. *smiles*
~your smile made the difference~
--6/06/2005 09:09:00 AM--