..And I miss it. Shiots. I hate working on this shift. Only good thing is that I am able to wake up late. And that is really the ONLY good thing. I wont get to see Fendy darling till Friday. Sheesh, I miss him like crazy already. We just met yesterday but hey, we are the sort of couple who need to meet EVERYDAY! c",)
OOooooh.. btw.. I went to the Metro warehouse sale. On Sunday! Yes, can you believe it? I actually went only on the last day! A positive change in me. I have grown up, finally! I dont rush to every sale and burn my pockets without thinking. In fact, I refused to go to the Metro sale, but my mummy wants to buy some clothes for me. So we went. Me, Fendy and my mummy. We had a wonderful time. Fendy and my mummy gets along like a house on fire. The sale itself was OK. Not too bad. I bought some pants and an Anne Geddes thingy. Very cute(the Anne Geddes thingy!). Saving it for my house. For our house. ;p We so cant wait to get married and have our own house. We already have a set of six crystal glasses and a set of cute butterfly plates and bowls. And yes, we have a beautiful Da Vincci lamp, a gorgeous beaded lamp, a TV, a DVD player, a turntable, loads of LPs and CDs, 2 hi-fi sets and a gorgeous seashells curtain. Just for our house. c",)
~your smile made the difference~
--6/28/2005 11:14:00 PM--