Yay.. I am so glad Monday is over! Dont you just hate Mondays? I loathe Mondays. The MRT seems exceptionally crowded and Raffles Place seems to be filled with ultra-moody people.
Anyway I had a great weekend. We didnt do much on our anniversary. I just went over to Fendy's to watch the babies. Then we went to airport at night with his sis and cousin and had a good meal @ Mary Brown's. I was at Fendy's on Sunday as well. Spent my day cooing at the little darlings and listening to Bobby's Soundtrack on vinyl! Fendy's friend bought it for him. Very sweet of him. It is so difficult to find Hindi vinyls. We searched high and low for it in Serangoon but to no avail. His friend found it in Bedok.
Btw, we will be celebrating our anniversary cum Fendy's birthday on his birthday on 21/06/05. And trust me.. I am gonna make it an ultra romantic day. ;p Dont tell Fendy though. It's supposed to be a surprise! One thing's for sure, Fendy is going to go home sated and happy. ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--6/14/2005 09:40:00 AM--