<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Monday, May 02, 2005

*Yawns*


Now I am freaking sleepy and I am having a bloody headache. Bloody irritating. Must be the lack of sleep. And also the almost non-stop calls that came in today. Bloody hell.. it is a PH.. cant these people stop thinking abt money for onceeeeeeeeee! Hrmphhhhh... but it is ok.. I have about 1hr 15mins left. I am meeting Fendy @ Raffles place cos we are going to Sungeiiiiiiii Roaddddddd.. he wants to get a Carpenters vinyl. OOoooh I cant wait to see him! c",) Most wonderful thing abt us is that we dont get sick of each other even though we see each other everyday! And we already miss each other even thought we met yesterday. I feel so lucky to have found Fendy. c",) I mean, even after almost 3 yrs, we are still so loving and so in love. And we still have lotsa fun.. just the 2 of us or in a group. I dont think I will ever find someone like Fendy if anything (CHOY!!!!) were to happen! I feel so blessed. I love you so very much Fendy. c",) Muackzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... love you, love you, love you.........



~your smile made the difference~
--5/02/2005 04:09:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com