you wouldnt believe what happen!!! I just came back from the ladies.. and guess what.. I realized somethingggggggg... my right bra strap was off the hook (it's the kinda bra where you can take off the strap) and it was hanging out of my sleeve! Fucking hellllll.. thank god nobody saw it.. thank god I wore a shawl.. otherwise.. I think I'll have to quit my job!! Imagine if I didnt go to the ladies.. the whole world would prolly see my bra strap! Bloody silly. Fendy always say that such things can only happen to me.. I think it's right... But.. it's funnyyyyyy.. haha.. don't tell Fendy though.. although he loves me a lot, he would still have a good laugh.. so pleaseeeeeeee.. pleaseeeeeeeeeee.. Bloody embarassinggggggggg...
PS : It was a skin colour(auntie!!!!) bra. I mean it is like Saturday and I had to go to work.. nobody would see my bra right!!!
~your smile made the difference~
--5/07/2005 10:04:00 PM--