Fendy's sis has been admitted to KKH.... her waterbag started leaking on Saturday night. However, she has not deliver yet as the doctor wants to keep the twins in as long as possible. *Sigh* I hope nothing bad happens. The twins are due on 29/06/05 but it seems like it is going to be much earlier. Just hope they will be fine and healthy. They will have to go to ICU for abt 2weeks to 1 1/2mths after birth. :(
Right now Fendy's sis is still in hospital. I visited her yesterday and she looks a bit tired. The saddest thingy is that she had to go to C class instead. The nurse had advised not to take B class cos if the twins have to stay in the hospital for 2weeks to 1 1/2mths, then the bill can go up to tens of thousands! *Sigh* But I'm sure there is a good reason for this. Everything always happen for a good reason. I just hope mother, son and daughter will be fine.
Dear god.. please please protect the twins and Fendy's sis. Please please please.
~your smile made the difference~
--5/16/2005 10:27:00 PM--