:( Sad huh? I am bloody sleepy now.. had a hectic 2 days.. hehe.. my parents were away! My last entry was abt how I dont know what to do on Friday right? Well.. me & Fendy darling went to Tampines for dinner. Then we meet up with Manis & Co. and went to his other friends' den. Only on of them was there when we came. Then the rest of them started to come and the situation was just super-awkward man.. all of them kept quiet. Then Manis & Co left. Fendy and the rest talked to each other while I slept. I guess they were talking till quite late. When I woke up, the place was totally silent. Haha.. everybody was asleep including Fendy. That's the beauty of the place.. it is just so cosy and comfy. Anyway, we all left the place around 5.30am. Fendy came back with me since there was not a single soul @ home and I was too much of a coward to stay alone (yes.. i think you know that.. and you know what I am afraid of!). We had our shower and slept.
I woke up at about 9am. Just to be on the safe side, I called my parents. I wanted to ensure that they are still in JB. I got a Singapore ringing tone and almost died of shock. Haha. I woke Fendy up and told him that. And history was made. For the first time in his life, Fendy took like 10 seconds to get ready. He didnt even button his Tshirt. And his hair was like standing. We were both like shaking with shock and fear. I quickly pushed Fendy out the door. Then I tried to calling my parents again.. anddddddd.. the ringing tone was an overseas one.. I spoke to my mum and she said that they are staying till Sunday. Haha.. i called Fendy and he went back to my house. Needless to say, Fendy was kinda angry with me. But hey.. it would be bloody scary if my parents went home and found Fendy sleeping in my room. I would probably be killed even though we didnt do anything other than just snoring away. After that both me and Fendy couldnt sleep. I made for him breakfast (scrambled eggs - :( but he only said it was OK! ) and he made Milo (I dont know how to make Milo - please close your mouth! I am sure it is not THAT shocking!). Then we watched TV and surfed the net. We left for his house at abt 12pm as his mother was threatening (almost) to throw him out cos he didnt come back. He told her he was at a chalet! We went to Simei and bought some nuggets (not Gold ones!), onion rings & mini-cornettos (which was so mini that even Mini-Me would need to take at least 3 to satisfy his craving for ice-cream!) @ NTUC Fairprice. We then went back to his place and Mr Domestic Fendy fried all the stuff. We ate the fattening, fried stuff with his sister and nephew. Then his mum came back with some food and ate together with us. I feel so familyish with his family! c",) Me & Fendy then thought of watching Pyar Ka Mausam but we switched it off after abt 10 mins cos we were too sleepy. We slept for abt another 3 hrs and woke up like at 6.30pm. We just lazed around and talked to his sister. Then at 10.30pm his parents and sister went to Jalan Kayu. Fendy wanted to watch soccer so we stayed with his other sister. I was like falling asleep at the sofa. Fendy caught me sleeping and asked me to go to his room to sleep. I went to his room but came back to the living room cos his room window was opened and I was too much of a coward to sleep alone! His parents and sis came back at abt 12.30am. They bought some roti pratas and me, Fendy and his sisters ate together. I feel so like their familyyyyyyyyyy! His parents and sisters insisted on me staying over and sleeping with his younger sis. But I told them that it's better for me to sleep at my house. Then me & Fendy was like watching TV. Actually, Fendy was. I was like sleeping. Haha. His friend called him up at 1.30am and asked us to go to the den. We took a walk there at like 3.15am.. haha.. can you believe it.. a 30 mins walk at 3.15am!! But it was lovely though.. cos me & Fendy was like talking while walking.. to be specific we were like telling each other how lucky we were to have found each other. We reached the den and just chilled out till abt 7am. I went back home and sleep at around 8am.
I woke up at 12.30pm cos we had to go and buy Shahrukh's birthday cake. We bought a yummilicious cake @ Swensens and went back to his place. Everybody was like there. We hung around with his cousin and sisters till abt 7. Then we went to the airport cos I was craving for Fillet O Fish! We were like talking to each other and laughing and making fun of each other. I had such a wonderful time. But sadly, I had to leave early cos the parents are backkkkkkk. So there goesssssss... now life is back to normal. :(
~your smile made the difference~
--5/02/2005 03:28:00 PM--