<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Grrr...


it's Saturday night.. and I've got a bloody itchy throat(and bra strap!) and a bloody headache. Luckily, I only have 1 more hour to go!! Well slightly more than 1 hr.. 1 hr 7mins to be precise.. yes.. when you are in my line, every bloody minute counts! I so cant wait to go home, take a bath and just talk on the phone with Fendy darling. I sooo sOOooo miss him! We met yesterday.. we went to eat @ Komalas(we ate Pau Baji and have decided that it will be on our wedding dinner menu!)Oooh and we went to Peninsula to look @ some vinyls.. Fendy was ecstatic when he found Pink Floyd's 'Meddle'! And guess who found it? Yessss.. meeeee!! Anyway.. after that we went to the airport.. and just sit @ Pacific Coffee House and talk and ate at McDonalds while watching(and listening to) a couple fight! Bad Bad usssss.. hehe. Buttttt.. I still miss him.... I think I need to spend every second with him(and yes.. he feels the same!).. I dont mean to be mushy, but we are just so crazy about each other.. yes.. even after almost 3 years. Amazing.. I know I will never find somebody like Fendy. Nobody.. LET ME REPEAT THIS.. NOBODY.. can take Fendy's place. c",) We are just so lucky to find each other. Really really lucky..


*Coughs*.. seeeeeeeeeeeeee.... my cough is getting worse!! Maybe I need to take cough mixture, maybe I need to see a Doctore or maybe I just miss Fendy! ;p Gooossshhhh.. time really fliesss.. 36 minutes more... and ooooohhhhh.. system is already down!! Wonderful.. let's just hope I dont get any shit for the next 36 minutes!


I just looked into the mirror.. my face is so oily that I could see the reflection of my reflection on my face. Hah. Yes.. that bad! But I am quite used to this.. anyway oily skin is good cos it delays wrinkling! Sooo.. laugh at me all you want cos 30 years down the road, YOU may look like a RAISIN or PRUNE (whichever you like!) while I'll look like I had botox done every single week (but of course I didnt!)! Hah. Yes.. Laugh or smile or you want.. just remember, the smiles will cause wrinkles around your eyes! Of course I can smile or laugh and the wrinkles will start 10 years later than yours!*Evil Laugh*


OOKKKKKKK.. enough of being evil. I was talking about my reflection but somehow manage to let my PMS talk. Ok.. I wanted to say that my eyes (or rather the area around them)look sooOOoo tired! Anybody can recommend an eye cream? Other than De La Mer of course.. hrmph.. O_o



~your smile made the difference~
--5/07/2005 10:21:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com