I am exhausted. Yes.. really exhausted. Thank god I only have 53mins to go! I'm going home right after work. Not meeting Fendy today. I need to rest.. and I think our bank accounts need some rest too. ;p I so cant wait to go home and play Street(not strip!) Poker on Pogo! I am so addicted to it. c",)Actually I love the High Stakes Poker too. But hrmph.. the Street Poker is more fun. Let's just hope that my brothers are not hogging the PCs! *Grins*
Heyyy... I just remembered that tonight is 'Charmed' night! Very good.. perfect night to stay in. SPS.. congratulations.. I am gonna waste some electricy tonight. But of course I wont be the one paying the bill. But.. it's ok.. I think my father would rather I stay at home watching TV and sitting in front of the PC(and waste his money.. maybe he overlooked this fact!) then go gallivanting around with my friends! Hah. I will make sure everybody will be pissed off with me tonight.. I will hog the PC & the TV.. and blast some music too! c",)
~your smile made the difference~
--5/31/2005 03:14:00 PM--