I feel like eating my 'Hello Panda' (very funny considering that I look like a Panda now.. I feel like it's greeting me..) now.. but on second thoughts,it's better if I save it for when I am curled up on the bed, whispering sweet nothings to Fendy darling over the phone! Ooooh.. guess whatttttt..? 27mins moreeeeeeee.. YiPPPPpppeeeeeeeee...
Btwwwww... I dreamt abt Bintan last night. I dreamt that I had to go there alone cos Fendy was working. Sad right? Hopefully that will never happen. And oooohhh.. speaking of Fendy darling, he had his training yesterday @ his new workplace (Esplanadeee!!) and he was super happy. He said that it seems like a wonderful place to work cos the people(including the CEO!) are nice and friendly(basically I think he meant that the people do not act like they dont need to shit, eat & drink -unlike some people!) I am so happy for him. Hopefully they will realize that Fendy is good in his job and hardworking (to the point of neglecting me!) and make him a full-time staff soon. I NEED TO GET MARRIED SOON!! I am freaking 25.. and I have only abt 10 to 15(I am being very optimistic here!) years to produce 4(or more!) cute little babies! And yes.. I cant wait to copulate.. ooops.. did I say that? No.. I didnt mean that.. that was a slip of the tongue. Ok.. now I gotta go.. will prolly write again later(if I dont conk out and manage to do all the things that I mentioned in the previous entry)... bye darlingsssss... muacKz..
~your smile made the difference~
--5/04/2005 04:54:00 PM--