I am so pissed off. Argh. Do I matter to you? Do I? Cant I get some attention from you? Am I not important at all? My time is precious too. Gosh. I really dont know what to do. Sometimes you are so selfless when it comes to other.. but what abt ME? I am so fed-up! Pissed to the max. I need a break from all this. I need to have some fun. It's about time. *Sobs* Sometimes I feel like you just take me for granted. I know you love me.. but that is just not enough. I need some attention too. I need some TLC too. *Sobs*
I am just so frustrated and depressed. And no.. this time it is DEFINITELY NOT PMS. Oh gosh.. I better stop. I am like crying now.. and I am in the office. This is so not good.. just hope none of my colleagues pop by my desk. :(
Gosh I need something to cheer me up. I am gonna snap pretty soon if I dont do anything about this. Help Meeeeeee..
~your smile made the difference~
--5/21/2005 10:39:00 PM--