Yippeeeeeeeeeee.. I cant wait to go home and listen to my Sondre Lerche album. I so love him. Do check him out.. he is superb! Hrmphh.. I so need a shower now as well.. I feel sticky all over. I think I need my M&S Spa body scrub tonight. Heavenly. I can just imagine having my shower, going into my cold cold room and lie down on the bed with my towel while listening to Sondre Lerche and talking to Fendy darling. Even more heavenly. c",) And Ooooh.. i need to trim and shape my nails (and my bodY!!!).. and have a nice hot cup of twinnings lemon tea. OOOOOOOooohh..
Ok.. I gotta go and pack up. My desk is in a total mess! And so is my hair.. but I dont care cos I will be taking cab.. and I dont think I have any ex-bfs/enemies/whatevers who work as a cab-driver, so it's pretty safe for me to go and hail a cab with a blown-by-a-gale hairdo. Hah. Yes.. and not to forget, a dip-in-a-deep-fryer face and a kissed-vigorously-by-Fendy lips! Yesss.. my face is ultra-oily and my lipstick is gone. But it's 11.30pm, so who cares! I shall not waste my precious make-up just for the cab-driver. OK.. goodnight darlings.. muacKz. Have a beautiful Thursday!!!!
And ooh.. Good Luck to my sis and her bf cos he is going for his circumcision (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) tomorrow! Hope they dont laser the whole thing off! Hahaha..
~your smile made the difference~
--5/18/2005 11:18:00 PM--