<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Weekend...


Saturday turned out to be a pretty boring day.. i went to Fendy's and just laze around there.. haha.. fell asleep on his bed while he & Shahrukh went to play basketball.. then i heard the bell ringing and guess who it was? His mum & dad.. sheesh.. they must have rang the bell several times but i didnt realize.. they were like asking if me & Fendy's sis didnt here and we said we were both sleeping.. so paiseh! Anyway after that me & Fendy went to Tampines to look for the Amp but couldnt find it. Fendy had a dinner with his aunts & uncles so I went home like at 8.30! Sad huh?


Sunday was a much better day.. me & Fendy went to Sungei Road again.. and we came back super happy! We managed to get an amp for $65! Fucking cheap man! And we got 17 records for $28.. even cheaper! We managed to get NKOTB, Lobo, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Elton John(2), Smokie, Stevie Wonder, Barry Manilow(2), Neil Diamond, Paul Simon, Plucking Jenkins, Abba,Boney M(2) and KC & The Sunshine Band!!! c",) Plus we already have another Abba, Grease, Earth Wind & Fire and some malay records including Broery's!!! Gosh.. cant wait to have our own house.. we're gonna have fun with our wonderful collection of records. Cant believe we got those 17 records for $28!!! Amazing right? Fendy darling is super happy. We went back to his place after that as his mother cooked beef steak and Fendy said she had actually asked me to come earlier to eat it. The beef steak was superbbbbb.. I am so lucky that Fendy's mum & my mum are such good cooks.. but again.. the pressure will be on me to be a good cook too! But first.. I need to learn to cook rice.. Shush.. before you jump to conclusion.. my mum doesnt use a rice cooker but uses a more traditional way.. she says it is healthier that way! Aha.. and more troublesome too!!!! Well back to my Sunday.. I hung around at Fendy's till around 10.30pm.. cos i still had my bloody curfew :( Hehe.. I went hope and ate crabssssss.. yummyyy. But I was sick on Monday morning.. my stomach was hurting so much.. so went to the clinic and got a bloody jab that made me sleep for the whole bloody day and night.. but I had a good rest...


I'll be meeting Fendy at 7pm to book the package for our trip this Sunday.. so exciting right??? Only 5 more daysssssssssssss... cant waitttttt... OOooh and my parents will be away on Friday soooooo.. I can go home late on Friday (or better still.. not go home at all!).. niceeeeeeeee... Ooooh and did I mention I will be off tomorrow? WooooHooo.. gonna buy some stuff for my trip, get the medicine for the thingy and shave my hairy leg & bush.. hahaaaaaaaaa... Ouch.. my stomach starting to hurt gain..



~your smile made the difference~
--4/12/2005 05:14:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com