c",) Spent yesterday afternoon with Fendy & my mum @ Geylang.. haha.. Fendy grabbed some records from a shop there.. we got Wham!, WAR(2) & The Dirt Band! For $8.. cheap right? After that we went for a wonderful, super-delicious lunch @ Hajah Maimunah. As usual, the food was finger licking good.. hehe. Then me & Fendy went to collect our tickets(for Bintan!) @ Tiong Bahru and went to Adelphi to look at some records. We didnt buy any and proceeded to Coffee Bean @ Funan. Had a lovely time chatting with him. We went to U4Ria after abt 1 1/2hrs.. eheh I got some Dick Tarts.. yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. ;p eheh..
I am super excited noowwwwwwwww... just 3 more dayssssss.. and we're off to the sunny(Pls dont rain!!!!!) island of Bintan. I so cant wait. We're taking the 12pm ferry with Dzar & partner and we'll be staying at the villa with them for 1 night. We will check in at Nirwana Garden's on Monday(my birthday!!!!!) afternoon. Gooooosssssh... so cant wait. I need some sun and fun. And oh.. some quality time with Fendy darling. Soooooo exciting! OOoooh.. and we'll be going to the kelongs to eat and all.. fun fun funnnnnnnnnn... and I promise we'll take lotsa pics! ;p Oooohhhh.. and my parents wont be in on Saturday so I will prolly pack my bag Saturday morning and party will Fendy and friends the whole night and Sunday morning and then leave for Bintan on Sunday afternoon. FUNnnnnnnnnnnn.. 3 more daYs... I cant believe we are going there again.. this will be our 3rd time.. but we dont think we will ever get sick of the place. I agree that there are places that are more beautiful.. but hey.. Bintan is only 45mins away.. and the place is beautiful too.. and oooohhhh.. the place is super relaxing and the people are nice!!! Still contemplating if I should go for a massage.. hrmphh.. or mandi lulur.. sounds nice.. but rather expensive.. but again.. it's cheaper than in S'pore.. hrmphhh... anybody wants anything from Bintan?
~your smile made the difference~
--4/14/2005 04:56:00 PM--